Our kind friend S was able to share the writing and speaking topics from his IELTS exam in India (many thanks!).
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a comparative bar chart depicting 8 categories of domestic electrical appliances owned by households in the UK in the years 1998 and 2006.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Teachers at schools exert a greater influence on intellectual and social development of their students, as compared to their parents. Do you agree or disagree? Provide arguments to support your opinion.
– Where do you stay?
– What do you like about your apartment?
– If there was one thing to improve in your apartment, what would that be?
– Which school did you go to?
– How did you commute between your home and school?
– Do you think computers have improved work efficiency?
– Is there anything else regarding the use of computers you would need to learn?
Describe a musical event you went to. Please say
– Why did you like or dislike the event?
– How did you come to know about the event?
– Do you go to many such events?
– What is the importance of music in culture?
– Do you think international music is influencing traditional music?
– Can musicians be brand ambassadors of their country?