Our Indian friend M shared the details of a recent IELTS exam. M didn’t remember the listening or the reading topics, but had a good recollection of the Writing and Speaking:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the bus company, to express the appreciation of the good service that you received from them recently.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some believe that an easier hobby is more beneficial than a difficult hobby. Discuss.
– Describe your city.
– Is it good for younger generation to live in your city? Why?
Talk about foreign music that you heard. Please say
– What type of music was it?
– How has it influenced you?
– Does music play an important role in our society?
– What type of music do people in your country prefer?
– Do you think the taste in music changes with age?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of music?