Our Indian friends S and V shared this exam update. They didn’t remember the Listening topics, but did a great job with all other sections:
Passage 1. About different kinds of shopping experiences.
Passage 2. About worker roles and their responsibilities.
Passage 3. About a painter (don’t remember the name), describing her works and early life.
Questions: True / False / Not Given, match paragraphs to people.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to you supervisor asking for a one-day leave, so that you could help your friend. In your letter
– Describe the problem of your friend.
– Say how you are going to help him/her.
– Suggest how you will complete work tasks on the requested date.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
In some countries today young people are less respectful and polite to others. What could be the reasons behind such behavior? What can be done about it?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– How do you commute usually?
– How could transport services in your city be improved?
– Do you think people should use public transport more?
Talk about a library that you have visited. Please say
– Where is this library?
– When did you go there?
– What did you like or dislike about the library?
– How are public libraries useful for children?
– Do you think libraries will be replaced by internet completely?
– Do you go to the library? Why?
– How do you think public libraries could become more attractive?