IELTS exam in India was shared by our friend V, who sent us the following information:
Section 1. Painting course selection.
Section 2. Children’s tour to a park.
Section 3. A professor and 2 of his students were discussing a syllabus.
Section 4. About a printing business.
Passage 1. Predator and its prey, features of a coral reef area and the growth stage of the fish from larvae stage to the full size.
Passage 2. About the way languages spread in early world, what families of languages exist, what group of languages is strong in every part of the world.
Passage 3. About Mars, Earth and some related research.
Writing task 1
There was a chart about the fuel consumption per kilometer of different kinds of transport in the years 1977 and 2007, for instance of taxis, trains, cars and buses.
Writing task 2
Some people say that richer countries are required to help the poor nations financially, other say this kind of help has more disadvantages than advantages. Do you agree or disagree?
– State your full name.
– Where are you from?
– Do you like animals?
– What animals do you like and why?
– Do you still love the animals that you loved in your childhood?
Talk about a subject that you liked during your higher or secondary studies. Please say
– What was the teacher like?
– Why did you like the subject?
– Explain the importance of the subject.
– What is the difference between the higher, secondary and university education?
– Are there any changes that need to be introduced to the teaching and learning systems?
– How do people decide on a course when they go to a university?