Thanks to our lovely friend S.R. who took IELTS in France, today we are sharing the questions she remembered from her exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing how corn is processed to make Ethanol (fuel). We had to describe all the stages on the diagram.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that to be successful in sport, physical strength is the most important factor. Others, however, think that it is more important to be mentally strong. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you like about your field of study?
– Do you prefer to work or study in the morning or in the afternoon?
– Do you do something that benefits other people?
– Do you know someone who helps other people?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a quiet place you enjoy visiting. Please say
– how you know the place
– where it is located
– how often you visit it
– and explain why you enjoy visiting this place.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– Do you think it’s easier to find a quiet place in the countryside or in the city?
– Do you know of any places in the city that aren’t noisy?
– Is it important to respect the rules and hours when noise is restricted?
– What should be the hours when noise isn’t allowed?