The IELTS questions below arrived from China, where S recently took his exam (thank you for sharing, S!)
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing the population growth in cities and towns of four countries, India, China, the US and Japan from 1980 to 2010 and a projection for 2030.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In the modern world it is no longer necessary to use animals for food, clothing or medicine. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– What kind of house do you live in?
– What is your favorite room in your home?
– Will you live there for a long time?
– Do you wear a watch?
– How important is it in your country to be on time?
– How do you feel when people are late?
– Did you save money in your childhood?
– Do you give money to children?
– How can we teach children about the importance of money?
Talk about an interesting thing that your friend has done and you would like to do the same. Please say
– What and where was it?
– Why did he/she do it?
– Why were you influenced by it?
– Is it easy to do?
– Did people have enough facilities in the past as compared to present?
– What is the importance of family and friends in a person’s life?
– Why is there the need to have friends in a person’s life?
– Who has more influence on a person, family or friends?
– Why do you think so?