The following IELTS exam was shared by X from China. X didn’t remember the listening or the reading, but had a good recollection of the writing and speaking questions.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You saw a newspaper job ad, of a nursing house looking for carers. You are interested in the position. Write a letter and say
– Why are you interested in this position?
– What relevant skills do you have?
– When could you start?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people are interested in national news, while others think international news is more important. Discuss both views.
– Do you have a mobile phone?
– Do you use it to text messages or call other people? Why?
– Describe a trip where you had some problems with mobile phones.
– Do you like dancing? Why?
Describe an open air place that you like. Please say
– When do you go there?
– Where is this place?
– Why do you go there?
– Why do you think this is a good place for relaxation?
– Why do people feel more stressed these days?
– Why do people fail to feel relaxed even while staying at home?