Thanks to the IELTS test taker F we can share the following questions from a recent exam (F only remembered the Writing and Speaking)
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a flow chart that showed the manufacturing process of three types of tea.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some cultures value elderly people more, while other cultures value the youth more. Discuss both approaches and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you living now?
– Do you like that place?
– Do you know any of your neighbours?
– Do you know them well?
– Is your neighbourhood suitable for children?
– Do you like street shopping?
– Why do you think people like street shopping?
– Is street shopping common in your country?
– Would you recommend that other countries develop street shopping?
Talk about a person who has a good job. Please say
– What does he/she do?
– Describe this person.
– How did he/she get this job?
– What jobs are considered desirable in your country? Why?
– Do you like your job? Why?