Part 1. A conversation about travel plans to Dubai for a wedding.
Part 2. About a business trip to India.
Part 3. A conversation between a doctor and a lady whose son is allergic to cheese.
Part 4. A lecture on turtles.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a graph showing nitrogen dioxide emissions produced by four different vehicle types. We had to summarize the data and make a conclusion.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many people with families leave their country to work abroad. Do you think the benefits of this trend outweigh the disadvantages for the families? Give your opinion and include any relevant examples.
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Would you like to do something different in the future?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about the city you live in now, and what you like or dislike about it. Please say
– What the city is and where it is located
– How long you have been living there
– And explain how you feel about this city.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What is the effect of big cities on the environment?
– Does technology affect climate, in your opinion?
– What jobs will be relevant in the future?
– How can we build cities that are environmentally friendly?