Thanks to the IELTS test taker L from Brazil we can share the Writing and Speaking questions from a recent exam:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the percentage of internet access by adults for the period between 2006 and 2010. We had to describe the main features and to make comparison.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that certain things taught in school are a waste of time, but others don’t agree with this statement. Discuss both points of view and give your own opinion based on your personal experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your favourite gift? Why?
– Do you like to give or receive gifts? Why?
– Do you like parks?
– How often do you go to parks?
– When was the last time you went to a park?
– Do you prefer parks with open spaces or facilities? Why?
Talk about a language other than English, that you would like to learn. Please say
– What language is it?
– Why do you want to learn it?
– How would you do that?
– What difficulties would you have while learning it?
– Is it important to know a language other than your own?
– Do cultures have influence on languages?
– How does it happen?