Thanks to P we know this much about a recent IELTS test in Australia:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You work in a company and need to take a certain course. Write a letter to your manager and say
– Explain why you need this training course.
– Where and when will you take it?
– How will the company benefit from it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Different cultures are mixing today and the world is becoming a global village. Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What do you do for a living?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– How important is time management for you?
– What is your reaction when you have an appointment and your client doesn’t show up on time?
– What weather do you like?
– Do you like rain? Why?
Describe a situation when you took a good photograph. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Who was there with you?
– Why did you take it?
– How has photography changed in recent years?
– Do you think photography will continue to change in the future?
send me all update..
Hi Priyal, to get our IELTS exam updates daily to your email, please go here and subscribe – we will start sending IELTS info to you, immediately.