This IELTS exam update was shared by E who recently took the test in Australia:
Section 1. About elephants’ orphanage in Sri Lanka.
Section 2. A conversation between two lecturers.
Section 3. A conversation about cubic house design.
Section 4. A telephone conversation about accommodation booking.
Passage 1. The history of coin usage.
Passage 2. About patterns in birds migration.
Passage 3. About an increase of working hours in the last few decades.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph illustrating ticket prices in two different years (divided in four quarters each) and a bar graph comparing ticket sales for that period.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays it is more difficult for children to concentrate or pay attention in school. Discuss the causes and propose a solution.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you select this field of study?
– How many languages do you know?
– Was it difficult for you to learn English?
– Do you prefer a book dictionary or an electronic translator?
– If you were asked to write a dictionary how would you feel?
– How would you feel if you were given a dictionary as a gift?
Talk about a book that you have read recently. Please say
– What book was it?
– What was it about?
– Why was it interesting?
– Did you enjoy reading it?
– Is reading still popular now compared to the past?
– Will reading be popular in the future?
– What is more important: a movie or a book?
– How do movies influence people?