IELTS test in Australia was shared by S.(thanks a lot!), who remembered the following details:
Section 1: Furniture insurance, we had to fill a form.
Section 2: About a project.
Section 3: About exploring a place or an experiment, the questions were about the instructions and needed equipment.
Section 4: A lecture and a survey.
Passage 1: Advantages of environmentally friendly products, including Toyota T.
Passage 2: About Galileo, Saturn.
Passage 3: About face recognition.
Writing Task1 (a report)
A table about types of transport and the purpose of journey. It was providing information about the number of journeys per person using different types of transport for some purposes such as shopping and traveling in a country.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays most private companies pay for and carry out more scientific research than governments. Do the disadvantages of this situation outweigh the advantages?
– What’s your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
– What facilities does that location offer?
– Do you recommend it?
– Tell me about sports in your country.
– Do you like flowers?
– When do people give flowers in your country?
Talk about a time when someone visited you, please say
– who it was,
– where it was,
– what did you do together.
– Are you going to invite that person again?
– Do you want to visit that person?
– How do you welcome visitors in your country?
– Do you eat outside or at home?
– How do you make them feel welcome?
– Where do visitors to a country like to visit?
– Do you think knowing cultural differences is important?