Our friend G took the IELTS test in Australia and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
A while ago you have lent a friend a suitcase, which he/she has not returned yet. Writing a letter to him/her reminding to bring it back and say
– What suitcase and when did he/she borrow it?
– Why do you need it back?
– What should he/she do about it?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe we need to pay higher taxes in order for the government to build population’s basic needs services. Others say government should find other means to get funds for it. What should the government do, in your opinion?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you like rain?
– Why is that?
– When do you have your meals?
– What is your favorite meal? Why?
Talk about an item you have bought that you are happy with. Please say
– What is it?
– When and where did you buy it?
– Why do you like it so much?
– What are the purchasing patterns of your community today?
– Why do you think it is so?
– What do you think about a consumerism approach? Why?