An IELTS test taker from Australia remembered the following information (unfortunately J didn’t remember the Listening topics):
Passage 1. About the history of the light bulb (from candles to electricity).
Passage 2. About politics.
Passage 3. About decision-making policies.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts comparing holiday accommodation in certain locations in different periods: 1970’s, 1980’s and after 2000. We had to describe and compare them.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that the government should invest in trains and the subway system to prevent traffic congestion in large cities. Others, however, think it should build wider roads. Discuss both views and give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Let’s talk about swimming.
– Do you swim well?
– When did you learn to swim?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of that?
Describe a house or an apartment you live in now. Please say
– Give a general description of you place.
– When and why did you move there?
– What do you like/dislike about it? Why?
– What home would you prefer to have in the future? Why?
– Where would you like to live ? Why?