Following the IELTS exam update from yesterday, here are the Speaking questions from China and New Zealand, shared by Z and E:
Speaking test 1
– Where are you from?
– What do you like about your hometown?
– Do you like animals?
– Do people in your country keep animals at home?
– What is the weather usually like in your hometown?
– What did you do the last time the weather was good?
Describe some good exercises for health that you would recommend to others. Please say
– What are they?
– What equipment is needed to do them?
– Why would you recommend them to the other person?
– Have there been any lifestyle changes in the past few years that affected people’s health?
– Is there much difference between men and women when it comes to having a healthy lifestyle?
– Where can people get information about healthy lifestyle?
– Do you think schools should have some classes on health topics?
Speaking test 2
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What would you like to study and why?
– Do you like going out to movies?
– Do you like watching movies by yourself or with company?
– Do you like to read?
– Do you think that reading is important?
– What do you think about advertisement?
– Is it important for society and why?
Talk about an advertisement that you saw recently on TV. Please say
– What is your favorite advertisement and why?
– What is it about?
– What audience was the advertisement for?
– What do you think about advertisements using children?
– What do you think about producers spending a lot of money to make an advertisement?
– What do you think about advertisements using just good looking people?