These are the speaking questions from the IELTS exam in Taiwan we shared yesterday.
– What is your house like?
– What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
– Do you like fashion?
– Do you think you would like to buy some designer’s clothes for yourself?
– What kind of clothes were you wearing in the past, that you don’t wear anymore?
– Do you often read local or international newspapers? Why?
Talk about a product from another country that you want to buy. Please say
– What kind of product is it?
– What country is the product from?
– Why do you want to buy it?
– Is it convenient for you to buy this product in the place where you live?
– Do you think nowadays more people want to buy imported goods?
– What kind of imported goods do people in your country buy often?
– Why do some people refuse to buy imported goods?
– What are the benefits for companies in a global market?
– How does the Internet affect the growth of business?