Our friend M remembered the following Speaking questions after taking the IELTS test in Uzbekistan:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Did you like your secondary school?
– What subject didn’t you like there?
– Why do you think it wasn’t enjoyable?
– Would you like to be a teacher?
Describe an event that was important in your country’s history. Please say
– What was the event?
– Was there a person who played the main role in the event?
– Why was it so important, in your opinion?
– Is learning history important?
– How can people learn history nowadays?
– Are there any other ways to do it?
– What is the role of museums in history study?