Our friend took the IELTS test in the UK and was asked the following questions in Speaking:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you read newspapers?
– Does your family read newspapers?
– Do you read any news online?
– What section of the newspaper do you read first? Why?
Talk about a toy you had in your childhood. Please say
– What was the toy?
– Who gave it to you?
– How old were you then?
– Why do you remember this toy?
Follow up question: Do you still have this toy?
– Who else played with your toy?
– Did you like it? Why?
– What kind of toys do girls like?
– What is the difference between toys for girls and boys?
– Is there a toy that was common in your childhood?
– Should children be allowed to choose their toys?
– What should you think of while buying toys?
– Do children learn something from toys?