Shared by our friends from the UK here is another set of Speaking test questions:
– What is your name?
– What can I call you?
– Tell me about your home town.
– What do you think it is famous for?
– Where did you learn about the history of your hometown?
– Do you like your home town and why?
Describe a job that you would like to do. Please say:
– What kind of job it is?
– Where would you like to do it?
– How would you like to do it?
– Do you like sports?
– What kind of sports have you played as a child?
– Do girls and boys play the same sports in your country?
– What are the ways to search for job?
– What is the most efficient way in you view?
– What are the challenges that one is facing while searching for a job?
– Why is it becoming difficult to find a job these days?
– Do you watch movies?
– What kind of movies do you like?
– Do you prefer to watch a movie at home or in the cinema?