An IELTS test taker from the Philippines (thanks, H!) shared the speaking questions from a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your town? Why?
– How long have you been living there?
– Did you like riding a bicycle as a kid?
– Do you still use a bicycle? Why?
– What are the benefits of riding a bicycle?
– Do you think cycling is becoming popular in your country? Why?
Describe a group activity that you successfully took part in (at school/university/work). Please say
– What was the activity?
– Who was there with you?
– Would you invite others to join this activity?
– How do people communicate nowadays?
– Did technology change the way we communicate? How?
– What is the good and bad sides of this?
– What is the importance of face to face interaction?