Our friend H took the IELTS Speaking test in Sydney, and here are the questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why are you interested in this field?
– Do you like sweets or chocolate?
– Why do people like chocolate?
– How often do you eat chocolate?
– Have you ever given chocolate as a present to someone? Why?
– Do you think people use chocolate differently now than in the past?
– Why is that?
Describe a special meal that you would like to have/order. Please say
– What is the meal?
– Where and when would it be?
– Why would you like to have this meal?
– Would you like to share this meal with someone?
– Why do people tend to consume food with poor nutritional value nowadays?
– Would you like to suggest that people eat healthier foods?
– What would you recommend?
– Why do you think it is healthy?
– Can physical exercises improve people’s health?
– In what way?