When C took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you use mobile apps?
– How often do you use them?
– What are your favourites? Why?
– What apps do you want to use in the future?
– Why do you need them?
– Would you like to write your own app?
– What kind of app?
Talk about a river or a lake that you visit often. Please say
– What is it?
– Where is it?
– How often do you go there?
– Do you think swimming is important for children? Why?
– Why do people want to spend their time on the beach or near water?
– Are there any jobs related to water that you would like to do?