Following the exam topics from yesterday, here are the speaking questions as remembered by A from Sri Lanka.
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about your work. What kind of work is it?
– Do you enjoy your job?
– How were your science classes at school, did you like them?
– Is there anything you didn’t like about science?
– Why is science important in everyday life?
– What kind of musical concerts are popular in your area?
– Do you think that musical concerts are the better option to enjoy music?
– What other options are there?
– Do you go to the musical concerts? Why?
Talk about a house or an apartment you would like to live in.
– describe that house or apartment,
– say why you like it, and
– explain where it should be located.
– Would you like more to live in a large city or in a rural area?
– What are the differences between the village and city living?
– Why are villages becoming popular?
– What will be the future trends in lifestyle?
– What can be done by people themselves to minimize pollution?
– Will the governments eventually ban large cities?