The IELTS test taker M from Singapore shared the Speaking questions he was asked in his recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– How much time do you spend in the countryside?
– Do people need relaxation time at all? Why?
– How do you relax?
Describe a place where you have spent most of the time in your life. Please say
– What is this place?
– What were you doing there?
– Why was that place important to you?
– Is the appearance of a building or a company important?
– Do customers care about the appearance?
– Does size of an office have any impact on the performance?
– To what extent do you agree that people should personalize their working area? Why?