The IELTS exam in South Africa was just like the one in Kazakhstan. Here is another version of Speaking questions shared by G.
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What type of food did you eat when you were young?
– Will you give this type of food to your children, too?
– Do you like domestic animals?
– What type of animals do you like?
– Name the type of animal you can keep at home in your country.
– Do you like wild animals?
– Do you think people should kill animals?
– Do you think zoos should be allowed?
Talk about a wild animal that you like best, please say
– what animal that is,
– where you saw it,
– what it does.
– Do you think zoos are necessary?
– Do you think people are being fair when they kill wild animals?