The Speaking questions below were shared by S, who took her IELTS exam in Qatar. Here is what S remembered:
– What is your full name?
– Can you show me your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What do you like about your country?
– What problems have you got in your country?
– How would you improve your country?
– Do you think reading is important and why?
– Do you like reading?
Talk about a historical place that you have visited in your country to learn about the past. Please say
– Where is this place?
– When did you go there?
– What did you learn about the past?
– What are the good sources you can learn from about the past?
– Is TV a good way to teach children about the past?
– Were you used to sitting with your grandparents and talking about the past?
– Please tell me about a historical character that you were influenced by.