Below are the speaking questions that our friend J remembered from her IELTS exam in Poland.
– Could you please tell me your name?
– How shall I call you?
– Where are you from?
– Do you study or work?
– What do you study?
– What do you like the most about the subject you study?
– Do you like reading?
– What type of books do you read?
– Do you think children should read?
– Let’s talk about cell phones. Do you have one?
– Do you remember when you first got a cell phone?
– What is it you like the most about your cell phone?
– Do you think using a cell phone has disadvantages?
Tell me about a friend whom you helped, please say
– Who he/she was,
– What kind of help you’ve offered,
– Why you’ve decided to help to this person,
– Whether you think it is important to help other people.
– Do you think that parents should teach their children to help other people?
– What kind of character should have a person, whose profession is related to helping people (nurses, teachers) and why?
– How do people who work in helping others choose their job?
– What kind of character should have a person caring for older people?
– Do you think jobs like nurses and teachers should receive higher salaries and why?