An IELTS test taker A from Oman shared these speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Where do you live?
– May I see your ID?
– Do you do some housework at home?
– What housework do you dislike to do at home?
– Is it important for a child to do household chores? Why?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like your home?
– What kind of home would you like to have in the future?
Talk about a meal that you were invited to. Please say
– When and where it took place?
– Who has invited you?
– Explain why you enjoyed the meal.
– Explain the importance of having a meal together as a family.
– What are the problems that working parents are facing with meal preparation?
– What is the difference between a daily meal and a meal prepared for a special occasion?
– Do you agree that there are more foods available these days as compared to the past?