Our lovely friend D.S. remembered the following Speaking questions from her IELTS test. She said, “I appreciate the effort you are putting in to help students preparing for the IELTS test. Today I have taken my Speaking test in Muscat, Oman, and I would like to share the questions.”
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID please?
– What shall I call you?
– Where are you from?
– What do you do for a living?
– Do you find your job to be easy?
– What device do you use for work?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a family you know (not related to you). Please say
– Where does the family live?
– Who are the members of the family?
– How do you know them?
– What do you think about them?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– How important is family?
– What changes did you see in your family in the last 5 years?
– Are grandparents important in a family? In what way?
– How do devices affect a family?
– Do grandparents always have good relationships with their grandchildren? Why?
– What is a working parent’s role during weekends?
– Do you think parents should motivate their children to look after their grandparents? Why?