The questions below were shared by a test taker who took the IELTS Speaking test in Oman (thanks, F!):
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Can you describe the city you live in now?
– Is it a modern or an old city?
– Do you like living there? Why or why not?
Talk about an unhealthy habit that you used to have. Please say
– What was it?
– How did you lose that habit?
– How do you feel about it now?
– What method did you use?
– Would you recommend it to others?
– Should employees be responsible for their health?
– Is it important for employees to take care of their health?
– Does it affect the company’s income?