The Speaking questions below were remembered by S who took the IELTS test in Nigeria:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy your job? Why?
– What do you do?
– Let’s talk about colours.
– What is your favourite colour?
– Why do you like it?
– Did it change since your childhood?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Internet?
Talk about something you don’t know yet, but would like to learn. Please say
– What is it?
– Why would you like to learn it?
– How are you going to achieve it?
– Do you think it would be helpful to you? Why?
– From whom would you like to learn it?
– How can parents and teachers contribute more to learning of a child?