Our friend S took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you work?
– Describe your first day at work.
– Do you like your job?
– Do you prefer parks or gardens?
– Do you like to visit activity parks or natural gardens?
– Do you like to eat in restaurants?
– Do you like cooking?
– For most people cooking is a chore, why is that?
– What do you think about it?
Describe a multinational company that you know well. Please say
– What company is it?
– How did you know about it?
– Would you like to work there? Why?
– People say that large companies gain popularity faster than local businesses. Do you agree or disagree?
– Why do people want to work in large companies rather than in small ones?
– What kind of company would you choose? Why?