Our friend A took the IELTS test in Nepal and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose this subject?
– Is it a popular subject among students?
– What colour do you like the most? Why?
– Is there any specific colour you dislike? Why?
– How much does the colour matter to you while buying things?
– Have you ever had discussions about colours? With whom?
Talk about an important thing that you had forgotten about until recently. Please say
– What is it?
– Why did you forget about it?
– What was your reaction when you remembered?
– Do you think most people forget things? Why?
– Do you think it is possible to hire a person to remember the things you need?
– How often do you forget things?
– Does technology play a role in making people forget things?
– What should be done to remember things better?