Our friend A took the IELTS test in Nepal and shared these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects are you studying?
– What is your favorite subject?
– Why do you like it?
– Which subject do you think is the most useful for you? Why?
– What music do you like?
– Is your taste in music different now compared to your childhood?
– Is music important in our life? Why?
Talk about a film that you watched and didn’t like. Please say
– When and where did you watch it?
– With whom did you watch it?
– Why didn’t you like this film?
– What type of entertainment is popular in your country?
– What type of entertainment are young people interested in?
– Is it necessary to have entertainment at all?
– Do you think the government should provide funds for the entertainment sector?
– Is it necessary to have good facilities for entertainment? Why?