Our friend M who took the IELTS test in Malaysia remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Lets talk about your home.
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– Can you describe it?
– Do you like living there?
– Why do you love your house?
– What did you learn in primary school?
– What subject did you like the most?
– Why did you like it?
Talk about an instance you remember that urged you to wake up very early in the morning. Please say
– What was the cause of the early wake-up?
– Why can/can’t you wake up early?
– What did you do that morning?
– What do you think about old or young people having a difficulty to wake up early?
– Why do old/young people need more rest?
– What is the advantage for those going to work very early in the morning?