A test taker from Kuwait (thanks, A!) remembered the following IELTS Speaking questions from a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– Please describe your home.
– How do you feel about it? Why?
– What kind of house would you prefer to live in, in the future? Why?
– What do you think about reading?
– Who is reading more, adults or old people? Why?
– Did you read comics as a child?
– Do you read magazines?
– What kind of magazines do you prefer? Why?
– Do you read magazines online?
– What do you think about public transport?
– Did you ever travel by bus?
– How was it?
– Did you like or dislike it? Why?
– Do you use public transportation?
– What can the government do about transportation?
– In the future, will you be traveling by bus?
– Do you prefer to use the bus or subway? Why?
Describe a sport that you like to watch. Please say
– What sport and who do you watch it with?
– Where and when do you watch it?
– What do you feel when you watch it?
– Would you like to play this sport one day? Why?
– Do you like watching other sports? Why?
– What is better, to watch it on TV or go to the real match? Why?
– What other types of sport people are interested in, in your country?
– What do you think happens during a sport season?