IELTS Speaking questions below were remembered and shared by our kind friend H. Enjoy!
– May I know your name, please?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about your job.
– Do you like to give books as a present?
– Do you think your selection of books has changed since you grown up?
– What kind of books do you prefer to give as presents to different age groups?
– Do you want to write your own book in the future?
– Why do you want to write a book?
Talk about your family, please include in your speech the following points
– Name a family member whom you admire.
– When did you meet him/her last time?
– How often do you meet him / her?
– Why do you admire him/her?
– Are you familiar with problems of large or small families?
– Do you like a large or a small family?
– Will it be necessary for women of the family to work in the future?
– What are the benefits of living in large families?