Thanks to the lovely S.Y. we are sharing today the questions she remembered from her IELTS Speaking test in Japan:
Part 1 (Interview)
– Can I have your full name, please?
– May I have your ID?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– Why do you enjoy studying those subjects?
– Do you study better in the mornings or afternoons? Why?
– What sport did you play when you were young?
– What sport do you like to watch?
– What sport would you like to play in the future if you had the chance?
– Do you read more now or when you were younger? Why?
– Have you ever watched a movie first before reading its book? Why?
– Do you buy books often?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Talk about a time when someone said something positive about your work. You should say
– who it was
– when it happened
– what the person said
– and explain how you felt after hearing their feedback.
Part 3 (Discussion)
– On what occasions do parents give their children positive encouragement?
– Why do you think children need that type of feedback?
– Do parents give their children negative feedback, too?
– What is better to use at work, positive or negative feedback?
– Have you ever said something positive to someone, but you didn’t really mean it?
– How did you learn to use positive and negative feedback in different situations?
Pls share answer
We posted the answers for Part 2 here and Part 3 here, on the VIP Club website.