When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Indonesia she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where is your hometown?
– How did you get to this place from your home?
– Was it an easy trip?
– How do you get to work?
– What do you usually do at home?
– What do you do on your way to work?
Talk about a traditional product which is very popular in your country. Please say
– What is the product?
– How is it made?
– Why is it so popular?
– Do people have to read about places they want to travel to?
– Why is it so?
– What do you prefer, traditional or modern products?