Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in India recently and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your job?
– What do you do there?
– Do you need to work extra hours?
– How would you like to spend free time if you had it?
Tell me about a quiet place that you last visited. Please say
– What and where is it?
– When did you visit it?
– Who did you visit it with?
– Did you like or dislike it? Why?
– Why do you think Golden Temple is a quiet place?
– What are other places people like to go to?
– Are there other places to visit except historical landmarks?
– Please give some examples.
– What are the main sources of noise in your city?
– How can infrastructure be linked?
– How can the government reduce noise pollution?