An IELTS test taker from India (thanks, M!) remembered the following Speaking questions after a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Describe your home, please.
– Where would you like to live in the future?
– Would it be a house or an apartment?
– Tell me something about your goals.
– Do you think young people today are goal oriented or not?
– What type of goals are popular among young people, in your opinion?
– How can parents help their children to set goals?
– Do you know any pop stars?
– Do you like pop stars?
– Have you ever seen a pop star in person?
– Have you ever attended a concert or live music program?
– Would you like to be a pop star?
Describe a work you would like to do, that you were unable to do in the past. Please say
– What type of work is it?
– How will you do it?
– Why is it important for you?
– Let’s talk about work to save the environment.
– Do you believe that individuals can help to save the environment?
– Do you think government developments are disturbing the environment?
– Why is it happening?
– Most government developments are only in the economic sector, what other sectors should be involved?
– What would you suggest to do to improve the environment?