When A took the IELTS Speaking test in India she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What is the best thing about your work?
– Do you like reading magazines?
– Do you think young people like reading magazines?
– What do you prefer to read, magazines or comics?
– Do you like reading books?
– What kind of books do you prefer?
Describe an occasion when you have seen a lot of people happy and smiling. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Who was there with you?
– How did you feel about it?
– Why do you think people smile?
– Why do you think people smile on photographs?
– Why do you think people of older generation don’t smile on pictures?
– When shouldn’t we show our emotions? Why?
– Do you think girls or boys smile more often?
– Why do you think it is so?