The IELTS test taker R remembered the following questions from a recent Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job? Why?
– Will you change it in the near future?
Describe a subject that helped you in life, even though you didn’t like it in school. Please say
– What was the subject?
– Do you like it now? Why?
– How did it help you?
– Is there any subject that you would like to study now? Why?
– Are you interested to enrol in any special courses?
– Have you visited a museum?
– Did you find it interesting?
– What do you think about visiting museums?
– Do you think drawings and paintings are important?
– What is your opinion about scientific research that doesn’t guarantee results for the society?
– Should we continue spending money on such researches?