Our kind friend D. from India shared the following Speaking questions:
– Do you study or work?
– What was your favorite subject at school?
– Do you remember any relatives that visited your home during childhood?
– Whom did you spend more time with during your childhood, relatives or friends?
– Do you think that your circle of relatives will grow in the future?
– Do you like to laugh?
Describe a situation that made you laugh recently. Please say
– Where did it happen?
– Who was there with you?
– Do you think you will remember it for a long time?
– Does our society prefer laughing as attitude in day to day life?
– Do you think advertisements with humor are a good or a bad idea?
– Do you like watching comedies on TV?
– Would you like your study classes more if they included more humor?
– Do you think it is possible to translate a joke from one language to another?