Thanks to P who took the IELTS test in India we can share these Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you think time management is important?
– How do you manage your time?
– Where did you learn it?
– Are there a lot of trees near your home?
– Do you like trees?
– What is the importance of trees?
– Have you ever planted one?
Describe good news that you saw on TV or the Internet. Please say
– What and when was it?
– Why do you think it’s good?
– How did you feel after that?
– What sort of news do we usually read in newspapers?
– What age group is interested in the news more? Why?
– Is it necessary to get updated information? Why?
– Do you think we get too much information nowadays?
– Do you think the way we receive news will change in the future?