Our Indian friend N remembered the following questions from a recent IELTS Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose it?
– Do you find it easy to learn? Why?
– Let’s talk about collecting things.
– Do you like to collect things?
– What do people usually collect?
– Where do they get such things?
– Let’s talk about weekends.
– Do you work or study during weekends?
– Do you like to plan your weekends?
– What did you do last weekend?
Describe a happy event from your childhood. Please say
– What was the event?
– How old were you then?
– What did you do?
– Why do you remember it?
– Let’s talk about children and adults.
– At what age do you think a child becomes an adult?
– Why is it so?
– Don’t you think this age is too young?
– Let’s talk about youngsters and society.
– Do you think there is a pressure on children to perform well at school? Why?
– What can be done to overcome this situation?
– Do you think children are becoming more materialistic these days? Why?