Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in India and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What are you doing now?
– Who was your favorite teacher?
– Why did you like him/her the most?
– Would you like to become a teacher in the future?
– Why is that?
Talk about a gift that you gave to someone and the occasion. Please say
– What was the gift and the occasion?
– Why did you choose this gift?
– Where did you buy it?
– How did the person feel after receiving it?
– Why do people give gifts in our society?
– Why do some people like to give hand-made gifts instead of purchasing them in a store?
– What kind of educational gifts can be given to children?
– What is the significance of these gifts?