A test taker from Bangladesh (thanks M!) remembered these speaking questions from his IELTS exam:
– What is your full name?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What is your favorite room?
– What is your favorite meal (breakfast, lunch or dinner)? Why?
– How important is breakfast?
– What is better, a small or a big meal? Why?
Talk about a famous person you are interested in. Please say:
– Describe this person.
– How did you come to know about him/her?
– Why did he/she become famous?
– What have you learned from him/her?
– What do you know about celebrities?
– Do you think celebrities are different in different countries?
– Were they different in the past?
– What does motivate people to become well-known?
– Do you think technology can help people interested in it, to become well known?