The speaking questions below were shared by IELTS test takers from China and India (thanks, V and A), who were asked about the same things 🙂
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about your job.
– What is the most challenging part of your job?
– Would you recommend it to others?
– Do you think that you are overloaded?
– What do you usually do after work?
– What time do you usually get up? Why?
– What is the ideal time for sleep?
– Is excessive sleep dangerous?
– What transportation do you often use?
– How would you improve the public transportation?
– Who do you think uses the internet the most in your country?
– What is the difference in internet use between different age groups?
– Do you know anyone who doesn’t use the internet?
– What is the life like for those people who don’t use the internet?
Talk about your favorite website for online purchasing. Please say
– What website is it?
– How did learn about it?
– What do you buy there?
– What are the benefits of the internet?
– Should internet use be compulsory for all students? Why?
– Can elderly people benefit from using the internet, as well?